Jewelry designer Leah Johnson crafts pieces for women who refuse to be invisible. As owner and founder of LJ Artisan Designs in Argyle, Johnson launched her business being mindful of the many women who share the feeling of sometimes going unnoticed.
Randall M. Good is climbing to new heights in his career, and the ladder of success he is currently using happens to be a scaffold.
Denton author Keka Novales creates culturally inclusive stories based on her Latin American childhood
Keka Novales was born in Central America but her children’s series, Hola Lola, was inspired by becoming a mother a world away. Novales, who now lives in Denton, grew up in Guatemala City in Guatemala, attending an American vocational school where she learned English as a second language. Aft…
This local choral group provides Denton County with entertaining and inspirational music.
- NCTC landscaping students are cultivating their careers
- Denton Animal Support Foundation: Serving as an ally to animals and rescuers
- On the Scene: Habitat for Humanity of Denton County
- Two Denton stores celebrate the allure of the past in both antiques and vintage clothing
- Home pricing know-how: Ways to find out how much a home is really worth
- Mortgaging with confidence: ‘Clients should know their own budget,’ local expert says
- Holy Pupusas: Salvadoran food brings communities together
- Leah Johnson’s jewelry creations are ‘classic pieces that are timeless.’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.