If left untreated, cardiac care patients with severe symptomatic aortic stenosis run an increased risk of death within a few years of diagnosis. For some people, as they age, the aortic valve from the heart degenerates or calcifies, decreasing the blood flow from the heart to the body.
Her name is Victoria, and she can talk, blink her eyes and scream in pain. She can deliver a baby vaginally in typical head-down fashion, by breech (feet first), or by cesarean section. She can receive an IV, have a stroke, respond to caregivers, follow commands, or suffer a postpartum hemorrhage.
When COVID-19 vaccines became available at the end of 2020, many people began to breathe a sigh of relief. But high demand and pandemic protocols made it challenging to get a shot. Denton County took an innovative approach, and thanks to the tireless efforts of staff and volunteers, large-sc…
Bloom Yoga in Denton is stretching conventional expectations of yoga, challenging people to love their bodies in every season and celebrate strength in every form. Founded on the belief that yoga should be accessible, enjoyable and safe for all body types, Bloom Yoga is a mirrorless studio t…
- NCTC landscaping students are cultivating their careers
- Denton Animal Support Foundation: Serving as an ally to animals and rescuers
- On the Scene: Habitat for Humanity of Denton County
- Two Denton stores celebrate the allure of the past in both antiques and vintage clothing
- Home pricing know-how: Ways to find out how much a home is really worth
- Mortgaging with confidence: ‘Clients should know their own budget,’ local expert says
- Holy Pupusas: Salvadoran food brings communities together
- Leah Johnson’s jewelry creations are ‘classic pieces that are timeless.’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.